International Packard Meet 2019
Here you can find all infos about the International Packard meet 2019, that is organized by the Packard Club Austria and therefore takes place in Austria this year. People from all over the world gather during this multi-day-meet for touristic highlights around Vienna and for a Rallye with their Packard.
Please send the completed registration form to email@example.com!
For further information, please contact us directly:
Brigitte BARBARIC / firstname.lastname@example.org / + 43 699 10256817
Stefan BARBARIC / email@example.com / + 43 699 17779800
Here you can find all infos around the Packard Meet:
May 16 – 19, 2019 // Vienna
HOTEL: Austria Trend Hotel Schloss Wilhelminenberg Savoyenstraße 2, 1160 Wien
Thursday, May 16 2019
Arrival of the participants
– Approximately 11:00 am Departure for a short tour to Vienna
– Sightseeing “Donaupark” with lunch at the “Donauturm”
– Continue to “Schönbrunn Palace” with a visit to the castle or carriage museum
– Return to hotel
Dinner with official Meet and Greet of all participants
Friday, May 17 2019
Around 9:00 am – Departure for our tour through the “Wienerwald”,
past the Wienerwaldsee to Gumpoldskirchen.
– Hot/Cold Buffet-Style-Lunch “Heurigenbuffet”
– City tour – possibly with wine cellar tour
– Continue to Heiligenkreuz Abbey
setting up the Packards in the beautiful courtyard of the abbey
– Conduct of the Collegiate + Chorale of the famous singing monks of Heiligenkreuz Abbey
– Blessings for our beautiful cars and then dinner in the restaurant of the monastery
– Return to the hotel – individually or in small groups
Saturday, May 18 2019
9:00 am Departure on buses for a sightseeing tour through the city center of Vienna
– Visit to a demonstration of the famous Lippizaner in the Riding School
– Lunch at Hotel Sacher – traditional Viennese Tafelspitz and Sachertorte
– Free time to explore Vienna individually
– Return to hotel
– Meeting of the presidents – next meeting etc.
– GALA EVENING with the delivery of the Packard trophy
Sunday, May 19 2019
Breakfast and farewell to the participants
Arrival on Wednesday 15.5.2019 possible – some rooms are pre-booked –
Please choose your date of arrival in the registration form accordingly.
If you would like to extend your stay at the hotel, please let us know so we can forward
the reservation to the hotel. The prolonged stay will then be directly billed to the guests
Your Packard friends from Austria are already looking forward to seeing you!
Spanish Riding School
Visit of the Spanish Riding School.
Tafelspitz in the Hotel Sacher
Visit and dining in Hotel Sacher